MACWIN- Hand Clean Gel with Isopropyl Alcohol
About the Product: Fights germs with 70% Isopropyl alcohol with Aloe Vera for better moisturizing. Benefits of water-less hand sanitizer: Require less time than hand washing. Act quickly to kill...
About the Product:
Fights germs with 70% Isopropyl alcohol with Aloe Vera for better moisturizing.
Benefits of water-less hand sanitizer:
- Require less time than hand washing.
- Act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands.
- Are more accessible than sinks.
- Reduce bacterial counts on hands.
- Do not promote antimicrobial resistance.
- Are less irritating to skin than soap and water.
- Some can even improve condition of skin.
How to Use:
- Make sure all organic matter is removed from hands.
All visible organic matter (for example: dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying water-less hand sanitizer.
- Apply a dime sized amount of water-less hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand or use a water-less hand sanitizer wipe.
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub until water-less hand sanitizer is absorbed.