CATCH- Butter Chicken Masala
About the Product:
Catch Spices are blended to perfection using only fresh, hand picked spices. These are ground using LTG (Low-Temperature Grinding) technology. They are guaranteed not only to be absolutely pure but also to delight your palate with their taste and aroma.
Catch red chili powder, Ginger and garlic paste, Catch turmeric powder, Catch chicken masala powder, Salt, to taste, Curd, White Butter, Black Cumin Seeds, Tomatoes, in a puree form, Sugar, Catch red chili powder, Fresh Cream, Green Chilies sliced, Fenugreek leaves (crushed)
How to Use:
- Marinate 650 gm chicken using a paste made with salt, 1 tsp chilli powder, 2 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp curd, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp ginger paste and 1 tsp garlic paste.
- Set aside for 2 hours. Roast the chicken in oven/tandoor for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and keep it aside.
- Heat pan and melt 2 tsp butter into it then cook 300 gm tomato puree, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 8 whole red chillies, 2 black cardamoms, 2 bay leaf, 1 tsp cloves for 5 to 6 minutes and then grind the mixture.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp butter in the pan, add the ground paste and saute till oil separates.
- Then add 2 tsp Catch Butter Chicken Masala, 2 tsp cashew paste, roasted chicken, and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes on slow flame.
- Now finish the dish by adding 2 tsp fresh cream, 2 tsp khoya, 2 tbsp butter and 1 tsp kasoori methi.
- Serve hot.